Part of our e-series line of dehumidifiers, the AprilAire E070 is ideal for dehumidifying sealed crawl spaces. The E070 removes up to 70 pints (9 gallons) of moisture from the air per day. This helps keep your crawl space’s humidity in the ideal range of 40-60% relative humidity to reduce the proliferation of airborne viruses and create Healthy Air throughout your home. The AprilAire E070 crawl space dehumidifier features a built-in digital control found on the inlet side of the unit for easy access. The control has an easy-to-read display and simple interface, making setup and operation a breeze. The E070 is low maintenance, with no messy trays to empty and a removable, washable filter. AprilAire professional-grade dehumidifiers are built with corrosion-resistant coils, processes designed to prevent leaks, and packaged securely for damage-free shipment.
The AprilAire E070 Crawl Space Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
APPLICATION: The E070 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for controlling humidity in crawl spaces; protecting against structural damage, pests and mold.
- Built-in automatic digital control with display. Can be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning.
- Front mount control
- 1⁄2” EPS cabinet insulation
- Air discharge orientation at end of cabinet
- Washable MERV 8 filter (part number 5695) and 8” diameter inlet/outlet duct collars
- R410A refrigerant
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum coils
- 8’ power cord (plug type); hardwire option not available
- 10°F-30°F discharge air temperature rise
- 3⁄4” MNPT Threaded drain connection with adapters for threaded connection for plastic hose included
- 10’ drain tubing
- 5-year warranty