Features and Benefits:
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Class C, ASTM E-1745-11 Standard Specification for water vapor retarders used in contact with soil or granular fill under concrete slabs.
Our NEW VaporBright is a 12 mil commercial-grade crawlspace vapor barrier used in basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation. VaporBright’s multi ply nylon weave and polymer laminate design will prevent any odors and gases from entering the home. Dirt and mud are common in most homes and present unique problems to homeowners. Soil inside the home can produce humidity, odors, and radon gases. Damp, humid crawlspaces are a breading ground for mold and mildew, which can spread quickly throughout a home. Dirt crawlspaces present a great problem to homeowners. They give rodents and insects an easy entrance into the upper levels of a home. Structural damage to the floorboards, walls, ceilings, and carpet can be caused as a result of the dampness and humidity of an open crawlspace. VaporBright provides the answer to all these problems instantly! Our professional grade vapor barrier is an outstanding product to offer to your clients, because of its rugged durability, long-lasting protection, and clean, finished look. This white-on-white design will expand the size of the crawlspace and give your customers a flawless, bright finish.
One third to one half of all structures have damp conditions that may encourage development of pollutants such as molds and bacteria, which can cause allergic reactions — including asthma — and spread infectious diseases. – Environmental Protection Agency