1. Lose weight and get fit. For many trimming the waist line is a huge goal for 2013. One of the most common reasons weight-loss goals aren’t met is the hassel of going to the gym. Waterproofing your basement can open up that space for anything, including an at home gym!
2. Clear your clutter and get organized. Over the years, basements become the home to many unwanted and poorly organized items. Start your new year off right by clearing out the unwanted stuff to open the space up for organized storage. Since wet basements aren’t a good place to store your valuables, you will need to install a basement waterproofing system to keep your possessions dry and in good condition.
3. Spend more time with friends and family. Do you have a handyman friend? Suggest a you both help each other on your next home improvement project. Invite them over to help you install a basement waterproofing system and in return help them with their next project. It’s a great way to spend time with friends and check off a to-do list project all at once!
4. Take a vacation. Hiring a waterproofing contractor can cost you big money. If you have a basement leaking water in through the joint where the floor and walls meet, an ideal solution is an above floor baseboard channel like the do-it-yourself SquidGee Dry System. A basement with a linear footage of 60 feet would only cost $375 (shipped!) to install the DIY SquidGee Dry System, compared to hiring a PRO, which could cost anywhere from $3,000 to $1,500! That’s a huge savings that could go toward a vacation! Find out what you would save!
5. Learn something new. Learn something new by installation of the SquidGee Dry System. Do-it-yourself installation is easy and only takes a weekend.